The Alpe di Siusi Half Marathon is an officially notified race recognized by the Italian athletics association FIDAL. It is open to all runners who have or had have their 20th birthday in the year 2020 and who fulfil one of the following conditions:
for italian or foreign athlete, residing in Italy:
- Member of the Italian athletics association FIDAL (membership card and doctor’s note must be submitted)
- Or member of a specialist partner association: ACLI, ACSI, AICS, ASC, ASI, CNS Libertas, CSAIN, CSEN, CSI, ENDAS, MSP ITALIA, OPES, PGS, UISP. This athletes must be in possession of the Runcard EPS (15.00 Euro); for more information: www.runcard.com (copy of membership card, Runcard and doctor’s note must be submitted)
- Or amateur runner with a note from a sports physician confirming their fitness in accordance with Art.5-D.M.18.2.1982. These runners must also hold a Runcard (30.00 Euro) or a Runcard Mountain & Trail (10.00 Euro); for more information: www.runcard.com (copy of Runcard and doctor’s note must be submitted)
for foreign athlete, residing abroad:
- Licensed for a Federation of Athletics affiliated to the IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations). You can search the Federation in your country here. These athletes only need to fill in and sign a self-declaration of their membership (form download)
- Runners who are not members of a club must present a doctor’s note (form download) and own a Runcard (15.00 Euro) or a Runcard Mountain & Trail (10.00 Euro), more information at www.runcard.com.
All documents must be valid on the day of the race and must be sent to the organizer no later than 29.06.2020, either by email to email@example.com or by telefax to 0039 0471 704199.
Please note: The run is limited to 700 partecipants! Registrations will be considered in the order of receipt of payment!
Start/Finish: Compaccio/Alpe di Siusi
Date: 5 July 2020
Starting time: starting block 1: 09.30 a.m., starting block 2: 09.35 a.m.
Time limit: 3.30 hours
- Online registration (within 2 July 2020)
The registration and the payment of the registration fee can be effected online on the website running.seiseralm.it. The online registration closes on 2 July 2020 at 12 p.m.
- By fax or e-mail (within 2 July 2020)
Please fill in the registration form and send it with the confirmation of payment, the copy of sports club membership card or with the copy of medical certificate and the runcard Mountain & Trail by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax n. +39 0471 704199. The registration by fax or email closes on 02.07.2020 at 5 p.m.
Payment by bank transfer:
Alpe di Siusi Marketing Gen.
IBAN: IT 51 Q 08056 23100 000300007676
SWIFT – BIC: RZSBIT21011
Reason for payment: Half Marathon 2019 for … (name of the athlete/s)
until 21 June 2020: 40.00 Euro
from 22 June 2020: 45.00 Euro
The ticket for the Cableway Alpe di Siusi is included in the registration fee. Every participant gets a voucher for a free meal.
The registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances or for any reason. If you choose the online registration you have the possibility to take out an annulation insurance.
The personal data will be treated pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
1° place woman
1° place man
2° place woman
2° place man
3° place woman
3° place man
Prizes for the first, second and third classified of every category (women and men). Special prize for the oldest participant.
Prices for the winner women and men of the Ski & Run Combination (15 and 30 km):
Women 30 km
Men 30 km
Women & Men 15 km
Bib assignment & program:
Saturday, 4 July 2020:
14:00 – 19:00 p.m.: Bib assignment at the parking deck of the cable car in Siusi allo Sciliar
Sunday, 5 July 2020:
8:00 – 9:00 a.m.: Bib assignment in the race office (Compaccio/Alpe di Siusi, directly between the start)
09:30 a.m.: Start - Alpe di Siusi Half Marathon
10:00 a.m.: Feast with music and services
13:00 p.m.: Results and awards
Categorization: Woman and Man according to FIDAL rankings
Men/Women Junioren 1999 1997
Men/Women Senioren 1985 1996
Men/Women M/F35 1980 1984
Men/Women M/F40 1975 1979
Men/Women M/F45 1970 1974
Men/Women M/F50 1965 1969
Men/Women M/F55 1960 1964
Men/Women M/F60 1955 1959
Men/Women M/F65 1950 1954
Men/Women M/F70 1945 1949 and older
Timing Service: The chip must not be given back.
The rankings will be calculated by real time timing based on the individual start time.
Every participant gets his own real time by SMS. You have to indicate your mobile phone number in the registration form to obtain this service!
The bib is personally and cannot be passed to anyone else. Participants, who are registrated until 21 June 2020 will get a personalized bib with the name.
Accommodation: Alpe di Siusi Marketing – www.alpedisiusi.it, email@example.com, phone: +39 0471 709600, fax: +39 0471 704199
Liability: The organizer is not liable for any accidents or damages. Every runner must pay for an accident insurance by himself/herself. The organizer has a liability insurance for this activity.
Data privacy statement:
Seiser Alm/Alpe di Siusi Marketing mainly processes personal data of athletes in competition of the Alpe di Siusi Half Marathon. The personal data will be used fot the organisation and execution of the event.
By registering for the Alpe di Siusi Half Marathon, the athlete declares that he/she has read these regulations in their entirety and accepts that:
- the photo and video material of the race is going to be used for commercial and promotional campaigns, for the illustration of advertising material of the organizor, websites, social medias and press.
- the names and e-mail adresses of the participants are going to be used for the mailing of the Alpe di Siusi Half Marathon newsletter.
- the personal data (bib number, name and surname, year of birth, nationality, address) can be used for the starting and ranking list on the website and the social medias.
Datasport is engaged to perform timekeeping, registration management and other services for Seiser Alm/Alpe di Siusi Marketing. The data privacy statement of Datasport is available in this link.
Personal data which has been processed by our company are not subject to any diffusion.
The affected person has the right to confirm, check, correct and add information to his data. Additionally, he has the right to apply for the data to be deleted, blocked and converted into anonymous data if the processing infringes the provisions of the law.
The complaint must be submitted in writing to the organizer within 13.30 on 05.07.2020 with a deposit of the amount of € 100.00. The amount will be refunded in case of justified action.
Subject to modifications.