The Alpe di Siusi Half Marathon is an officially notified race recognized by the Italian athletics association FIDAL. It is open to all runners who have had their 18th birthday by 02.07.2017 and who fulfil one of the following conditions:
for runners from Italy
- Member of the Italian athletics association FIDAL (membership card and doctor’s note must be submitted)
- Or member of a specialist partner association: ACLI, ACSI, AICS, ASC, ASI, CNS Libertas, CSAIN, CSEN, CSI, ENDAS, MSP ITALIA, OPES, PGS, UISP. This athletes must be in possession of the Runcard EPS (15.00 Euro); for more information: www.runcard.com (copy of membership card, Runcard and doctor’s note must be submitted)
- Or amateur runner with a note from a sports physician confirming their fitness in accordance with Art.5-D.M.18.2.1982. These runners must also hold a Runcard (30.00 Euro) or a Runcard Mountain & Trail (10.00 Euro); for more information: www.runcard.com (copy of Runcard and doctor’s note must be submitted)
for runners from abroad
- Membership of a club. These athletes only need to fill in and sign a self-declaration of their membership (form download)
- Runners who are not members of a club must present a doctor’s note (form download) and own a Runcard (15.00 Euro) or a Runcard Mountain & Trail (10.00 Euro), more information at www.runcard.com.
All documents must be valid on the day of the race and must be sent to the organizer no later than 29.06.2016, either by email to email@example.com or by telefax to 0039 0471 704199.
Please note: The run is limited to 700 partecipants! Registrations will be considered in the order of receipt of payment!
Start/Finish: Compaccio/Alpe di Siusi
Date: 2 July 2017
Starting time: starting block 1: 10.00 a.m., starting block 2: 10.10 a.m.
Time limit: 3.15 hours
- Online registration (within 29 June 2017)
- The registration and the payment of the registration fee can be effected online on the website running.seiseralm.it. The online registration closes on 30 June 2016 at 12 p.m.
- By fax or e-mail (within 29 June 2017)
- Please fill in the registration form and send it with the confirmation of payment, the copy of sports club membership card or with the copy of medical certificate and the runcard Mountain & Trail by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax no. +39 0471 704199. The registration by fax or email closes on 29 June 2017 at 5 p.m.
Payment by bank transfer:
Alpe di Siusi Marketing Gen.
IBAN: IT 51 Q 08056 23100 000300007676
SWIFT – BIC: RZSBIT21011
Reason for payment: Half Marathon for … (name of the athlete/s)
until 19 June 2016: 35.00 Euro
from 20 June 2016: 40.00 Euro
The ticket for the Cableway Alpe di Siusi is included in the registration fee. Every participant gets a voucher for a free meal.
The registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances or for any reason. If you choose the online registration you have the possibility to take out an annulation insurance.
The personal data will be treated pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
1st place women: Weekend for 2 persons at Adler Mountain Lodge on Alpe di Siusi
1st place men: Weekend for 2 persons at Vitalpina Hotel Icaro on Alpe di Siusi
2nd place women: Weekend for 2 persons at Wegmacherhof farm in Castelrotto
2nd place men: Weekend for 2 persons at Hotel Cristallo in Castelrotto
3rd place women: Weekend for 2 persons at Prackfolhof farm in Fiè allo Sciliar
3rd place men: Weekend for 2 persons at Stinerhof farm in Fiè allo Sciliar
Prizes for the first, second and third classified of every category (women and men). Special prize for the oldest participant.
Winner men of the Ski & Run Combination: Weekend for 2 persons at Paula Wiesinger Apartements & Suites in Siusi allo Sciliar
Winner women of the Ski & Run Combination: Weekend for 2 persons at Hotel Villa Kastelruth in Castelrotto
Bib assignment & program:
Saturday, 1 July 2017:
10.30 – 19.00: Running Expo – Exposition with with lounge & bar area and possibility to visit more than 50 brands out of the running secotor and buy their collection
14:00 – 19:00 p.m.: Bib assignment at the Running Expo Area in Siusi allo Sciliar (near the valley station of the Alpe di Siusi Cable Car)
Sunday, 2 July 2017:
8:00 – 9:30 a.m.: Bib assignment in the race office (Compaccio/Alpe di Siusi, directly between the start)
10:00 a.m.: Start - Alpe di Siusi Half Marathon
10:00 a.m.: Party and live music
13:30 p.m.: Results and Awards
Categorization: Woman and Man according to FIDAL rankings
Timing Service: The chip must not be given back.
The rankings will be calculated by real time timing based on the individual start time. The top 10 men and top 10 women of the overall ranking will be ranked in any case in order of arrival on the finish line.
Every participant gets his own real time by SMS. You have to indicate your mobile phone number in the registration form to obtain this service!
The bib is personally and cannot be passed to anyone else. Participants, who are registrated until 18 June 2017 will get a personalized bib with the name.
Responsibility Data Protection: By registering for the Alpe di Siusi Half Marathon, the athlete hereby declares that he/she has read these regulations in their entirety and accepts them, exonerating the organizers from all civil and criminal liability for damage to persons and/or property caused by him/her or deriving from his/her actions.
Accommodation: Alpe di Siusi Marketing – www.alpedisiusi.it, email@example.com, phone: +39 0471 709600, fax: +39 0471 704199
Subject to modifications.